Saturday, June 17, 2017

As Grrr was sitting in his new swamp den he saw a strange sight;
 An alligator,  wearing a skirt and carrying  golf clubs was swimming toward the lair.
“Laddie, hav ye no been told is ney polite ta stare?” the  Gator said.
“Hum, Sorry" said Grrr, "It is just that I never saw a gator carrying golf clubs  and wearing a skirt”
“It is a kilt!  Nay a skirt!!!! Ya big ox and we kilt all who make fun of it.”
 Grrrs eyes started to turn red, never a good sign and  he let out a roar.
“We will just see who kills  who around here.” Grrr said with a roar.
"Hold on pal" said Al Gator. “Grrr, I see you met Uncle Angus.” Al Gator said.
“Uncle, the human aiming  in on you with that Mauser is Bob. and the big T Rex is Grrr, They are the new friends I wrote to you about. Pals, this is my Uncle Angus MacGator.”
Grrr backed up and Bob put the Mauser down.
“Any friend of Al’s is welcome” Grrr said. “That goes for me too. “ Bob  said.
“Laddies, tis goode to met ye. Albert has told me many fine things of ye both.” Uncle Angus said.
“Forgive me temper. It was a long hard swim and  I no had me tea and the tee time was bad.”
“Well, we can fix that.” Grrr said handing  Angus a cup. But we are not into golf.”
“I did not know that Gators played golf.” Bob said pouring Angus a cup of Earl Gray.
“Laddie, ye  are in a retirement village in Fl. Golf is THE sport; and as for me, well, golf was invented in Scotland. Do ya ken?
Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment