Monday, June 12, 2017

Al is off for a game

Move over Grrr and pass the donuts. Growled Bob, the next morning  as he stepped into the LAIR.
"Hey Bob. What are you doing here?" Asked Grrr.
"Gretta called Stef and told her about your bridesmaid’s dress joke and I said that it was funny Steff did not agree and so here I am."
"Seemed funny to me." said Grrr.."Me too." said Bob. "Not the wives"  "Nope" said Bob.."Nope" said Grrr.
"Where are the girls now?"  asked Grrr
"Having  tea  at the 'Healthy Food' Cafe in the Mall. I figured that it was a nice day to join you in the swamp. How is  our clubhouse going? " Replied Bob
"Not bad.  Al Gator said that it would done in about a week. He.asked if he could join..said he loved the Pipes."
"OK. Al has my vote."  said Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment