Thursday, June 15, 2017

"Hey, Al, how are you?" Grrr roared "Not bad" Al Gator replied.
Al and Grrr were friends from way back. They had met when Grrr was in films.
Al had gone into TV doing sifi movies and selling swamp  in the off season.
 Now that Grrr was in Florida, he had decided that he needed his own swamp to relax in and so was happy to find that Al had gone into swamp real estate.
"How can I help Grrr?" Al asked.
"I am looking for a nice swamp about 350...500 acres
to relax in." Grrr said."You know something like the Jurassic."
"Do my best." Al replied. "You gonna build,  or you want something there? Grrr?' Al asked  "Unless you have a spot with a cave, build I think. I need someplace to keep my root beer and for my human friends to visit." Grrr said. 
Al replied, "I  heard that you had human friends..that dino/human retirement place,  must be a California thing.  Here, humans and reptiles don't get along, unless you play golf then we share the courses, but seldom play together.
"Some humans are ok". replied Grrr.  "Pass the word, pal, that unless they wanna be lunch, the local gators had best be polite to Bob and Stef."
"Why?. You and Gretta gonna get  Jurassic ?"Al asked.
 "Yep" said Grrr, with a big toothy T-Rex grin.
"That seems a bit strange, having human friends Grrr." Al said.
"Not at all".  replied Grrr "When we got out of the movie business and into education, Bob gave me my big chance to be a class dino.  Stef and Gretta became friends as well. you know how Raptors feel about their pack."
"Oh, a honor thing for you both". Al replied with a nod."Now I understand and I will pass the word".
"Thanks Al." Grrr said
"You..ah.. Grrr,  ah... I never had any human friends. You think I could stop in once in a while?"
"Don't see why not. You like coffee and donuts or Root beer?" Said Grrr.
"More into tea and crumpets, see the family swam up from Belize, used to be British Honduras, and we  kept a lot of the old country habits." Al said.
"What do you think about bagpipe music Al?"
"You kidding Grrr?" I love the pipes."
"So do we. So come on down." : )
Image result for picture of gator on florida golf course

No comments:

Post a Comment