Monday, June 5, 2017

"Gretta is here...she and and Stef are having tea". Bob said to Grrr on the phone
I heard her say that. " I wonder if you would like to go to the Mall?
"yes." Stef said, "and we could have lunch at the True Organic Health Shop".
"Wonderful" said Gretta.
"Bob does need some new things.  He will wear the same old stuff forever" Stef said.
 "Same with Grrr" Gretta said.
 "I shall ask him along. Is Grrr coming"?
"No, I don't where he went". Replied Gretta
"I will get Bob" Stef said..she returned to the kitchen, looking puzzled.
"Strange I did not hear him go out..I guess we will just have to go shopping  without the boys"

Later in the lair in the swamp over Root beer and Coffee.

"I tell ya pal, I just made it. If you had not called...I would be trying on stuff right now! I owe ya, ya rotten reptile." Said Bob.
"Think nothing of it ole ape. We got lots of root beer burgers coffee and donuts and a big stock of ole horror movie DVDs thanks to Vlad and the ole lair Al Gator made is not bad.
On with the show" Grrr said to Bob as he pushed the play button on the DVR.
Image result for picture of the lair in the swamp

No comments:

Post a Comment