Friday, June 9, 2017

The Saga of Andy Ant off to the moves......


"Yep", said Andy Ant, "Every day after a good nights work, we would get together in the Nest for a few hours of TV. The Queen, bless her, started to get annoyed, seemed that every creature had a TV show. Dogs, cats, fish, but not us ants. 
So she called me into her presence and give me my orders.  Now you fellas gotta understand, a personal command from the Queen...well, there just is no higher honor or duty. So when she told me to leave the nest and go to Hollywood and  square things, well I was nervous but orders are orders. You were a marine Bob, so you understand how it is." 
"I do indeed, Andy" Bob replied.
"Well, a couple of the winged ants got me to Hollywood and ..."
"Andy, hold on. Are you telling me that a 10 foot ant can walk around Hollywood and not be noticed? I have read that Hollywood is strange but that  is just too much."
"Bob", said Grrr, "you don't understand "The Business". Andy could walk around Hollywood  all day or night  and as long as he carried a scrip in his hand or said "the studio" to anyone who asked, no one would notice. In fact, if the cops did stop him at all, it would only be to ask if he could get them a part."
"Come on Grrr, I... " replied Bob,...
 It's the Queen's own truth, I will give up sugar for a year if it is not. EVERY being , human or creature, wanted to be in the movies in those days." said Andy Ant.

Image result for monsters in hollywood picture

No comments:

Post a Comment