Thursday, January 24, 2013


Opinion;  Women in Combat.

Gee..you guys in ALL the Tv shows and movies I see it just works out fine...women in combat.
I mean look at "Starships Troopers'...not that nasty nazi book, but the movie.
Than we have just all the Si Fi books where women do just fine....I mean look at them jewish armies they have had women just forever..I saw them on the net they got guns and all.
You know like equal rights..I mean they got these robot suits to carry those packs and things.
I mean like equal rights ..there was that woman in the war, like you know in the desert ...like killed..like millions of terrorists..would have gotten the you know like senate medal.but they were sexist against her. Like I mean shoulder to shoulder power to the sisters..
Any ways if they did get captured by them islamic guys, I am sure that they would be respected..Islam is the religion of peace and they could put the "Pill" in their MREs and we got the abortion ....so sexism is racist.


Liberal logic at its best...the world is what we wish it to be.
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment