Monday, January 28, 2013

Not Vamp Enough!   Part III

"What happened Grrr?" 
"I don't know Bob . Vlad just went Jurassic."
"One minute Vlad is looking at TV, next minute, he is going nuts...yelling cussin knocking me on my tail, busting my TV."
"You did not show him a Zombie movie did you? You know how he reacts to that."
"How long have we known Vlad? I know better than to show him a zombie movie. He freaks out over them yelling about the film craft and poor art. No it was a regular vampire movie.
"He has been down the last few days. I figured that it would cheer him up. He was looking at it and just went nuts and that was my new TV. Gretta is not gonna like this. Oh, what's  with the Mauser?"
"Well, you know, I heard the yelling ..figured that you guys were being robbed." replied Bob
"Thanks ole ape, it is good of you to worry about  Gretta and I."
"What do you think the problem is with Vlad?"
"Don't know. replied Grrr but we had better find out before he gets himself in trouble."

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment