Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Not Vamp enough...continued


Not Vamp Enough ...Continued.
When Grrr got home from his morning run with Bob, Gretta was waiting by the door and she was NOT a happy Raptor.
"Grrr Rex", what did you and your hooligan vampire friend do to our brand new 55 inch TV?
I went in to watch "Design for Living" to get some ideas for  our new cave and what do I find but our TV, our brand new expensive TV,  in pieces  and stuffed back in the box. What have you been doing? asked a angry Gretta, her raptor claw tapping on the ground.
Grrr knew that a tapping raptor claw was never a good sign.
"Babe I..." Grrr started to say.
"Don't "babe' me Grrr Rex.  Stef  is coming over to watch the show with me.
What will she think?
Do you WANT other beings to think we are prehistoric?"
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment