Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gun bans

Opinion: 
A note I sent my people in Congress:
Sir.

I would ask you to vote against Sen. Feinstein’s Gun control bill should it come up for a vote. As I think it not in keeping with our Second Amendment Rights. I would ask you to study and support the NRA position on this matter.

Thank You

I think that Sen Feinstein, a person who had and still may have a carry permit, is wrong to try and prevent us from have that same right of self defence. Don't be fooled for a second, she has said that her goal is to force Americans to turn in ALL their arms, if she could get the votes to do so. This so called assault weapon is but the first step. Just to be clear, an "assault Weapon" is a weapon that can be used as a machine gun, which already are restricted.
The weapons she wants to ban are NOT assault weapons.
They may LOOK like an assault weapon, but that is like saying that if I glue wings to my car, it becomes an Fighter Plane.
She is a VERY VERY smart person and knows this as well as I do, Her goal is to ban all arms in the hands of Americans and she knows that she must do this, if she does this, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment