Tuesday, August 8, 2017

the Wolfman's story part lV

"When she opened it, her face was a wonder and I do think it was than I was accepted into the tribe as a rom and Slvi saw me for the first time as the son she had lost. Well, the war was changing and Romania looked about to jump in on our side. Of course, They would need arms and supplies and I among others was ordered to go and see what England could do. It was a rum go."                           'Huh?" Asked Bob. " A screw up pal" said Grrr as he took a drink of his rootbeer. 
"Too right! Friend Grrr, oh the chaps were brave enough, none finer but with the Revolution starting in Russia well. I wrote my report and was ordered back to base. As soon as I could, I was off to see my Rom friends. Well, what with one thing or another it was evening when I arrived and the camp was in a state of fright and disarray. Upon the ground was bits of blue cloth and a dark stain! I called out in horror and was assured that old Slvi was bruised but that her granddaughter Ktrenia had fled from the  lycoln into the forest. Looking at the bit of cloth and the stain on the ground I said Good lord man she may be at risk. beast or no we must fly to her aid". "No man goes into that forest till the sun is high. I love my child but this is in God's hand." Spoke king Demo. "Not bloody lightly!" I said checking the loads on my .455 webley scott revolver  and  then drawing my .303 SMLE Rifle from my horse and working the bolt." "No..No my son the lycoln..you must not!" called old Slvi. "But I knew where my duty as an Englishman lay and rushed into the dark woods..."
To be continued,Image result for picture of a dark and moonlit woods

No comments:

Post a Comment