Saturday, August 5, 2017

The sad faced man ..is discovered!

"Larry, I am glad to see you; but I have to add Bob that Larry does not do his work justice. He is that rare thing in the community of actors  modest. He is a true artist and I learned a lot from watching Larry". Said Grrr.
"Hold on pal.."Larry"  Lawrence...flea collar.. Abbott and Costello. Sir are you the Larry Talbot?"
"See Lar! I told ya the ole ape was not as dumb as he looks. Bob. Meet the one and only  Wolfman!" 
"Now now you are too kind Grrr many others have played that part."
"True sir. But none like you...they played werewolves. you sir ..You are the wolfman!!" said an admiring Bob. 
"Ya know why he is so good ole ape? Larry indeed lives the role he IS the Wolfman!"  "Now Bob nothing to fear, I have long long since converted to Burger King. But of course if you wish, I will leave?'
"Not at all sir.  In fact the house down the block is for sale / rent. If I can put up with this rotten reptile, an honest wolfman is not a problem. "
"Thank you. The chance to be among friends is a blessing indeed." replied a happy wolfman. 
"Hey!   Who ya calling a rotten reptile!" said Grrr as he and Bob to the amusement of Larry began once again to chase each other happily  around the garage.     

Image result for Larry Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment