Friday, August 4, 2017

The tale of the Sad faced man...simply not my calling. Part ll

"But while I have the normal humor and who does not like and respect "Abbott and Costello?"  It was simply not my calling.  So friend Bob, I joined Vlad and Bruce and entered the happy realm of the retired. I did abit of work from time to time and met friend Grrr and the lovely Gretta in my travels and so, wishing again to see old dear faces, here I am and if I may be so bold? I would add blessed in that I have made a new friend."
"Larry, I am glad to see you; but I have to add Bob that Larry does not do his work justice. He is that rare thing in the community of actors  modest. He is a true artist and I learned a lot from watching Larry.

Image result for picture of a movie camera

No comments:

Post a Comment