Thursday, August 3, 2017

The sad faced man...His story

"I have spent so long in Europe that I had forgotten."
Replied Larry. He wearily sank into the offered chair and gratefully drank his coffee.
"So what have ya been doin pal? Long time no see" said Grrr
"Well when the business went the way that it did. It reached a point where I no longer felt that pride in my work which, as you understand, an artist needs.' 
" You guys may get it I dont" said Bob
"Pal, an actor lives to perform. Yeah money is nice and rootbeer is not free  but an Actor is an artist or just a bum... a speaker of words. You got to KNOW that your craft is important that you are creating. That is what Larry means." 
" Well spoken indeed Grrr old friend. So when that feeling  left the stage became a prison and like anyone in gaol,  I longed to escape and I did.   Of late?  I wander about the lands of the family or do a bit of charity work but I felt the need to see old friends. So I am here in Dinotown.

To be continued,Image result for picture of a sad loe  chany jr

No comments:

Post a Comment