Monday, April 9, 2018

The Mummy part ll

"My! That tana tea does smell like home and short cake!" K said "

"It is a honor to meet you sir, while i was not in the business like this ole reptile, I have long admired your movies." said Bob

"Me too and I perhaps am better able to understand the professional craft involved even if the old ape knows more of the history." put in Grrr.

"Thank you chaps' But really you are too kind..A fella has to work and after that Corsican chap, French you know, disturbed everything.. Well the gold in the ole tomb only only lasts so long. I took to my pen for several years and must say that I did a fair job of it. Chaps like Vlad were all the rage but there was a market, if you will forgive the vulgarism, for  mummy tales. Than a bit later, radio and films..." I loved those films and   Princess Ankh-es-en-Amon she was great. " 

"Why thank you Grrr. You shall have to tell her" 
"You ..you mean that she is real???"
"Of course chaps, In fact she is in visting with your good ladies Stef and Gretta as we speak!!"

Image result for Princess Ankh-es-en-Amon

Tommrow...Please call me "Alie"

No comments:

Post a Comment