Thursday, April 5, 2018

I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu! part IV

"I know that kid but you did tell Gretta that ya had this coin or thing form Tibet that prevented any distortion of reality and if I borrowed that, Cthulhu would have to play fair and than Bob would go shooting  with him and HP would have a good  day 
"Hum..The coin of Balance said  Flower.  "of course Grrr. I can do that.!
"Thanks kid if I can tell Bob that the shoot will be fair I got the ole ape hooked."  Seeing the odd look on Flower's face, Grrr quickly said"  That is he will enjoy the challenge. Uh this uh 
 "The coin of Balance" I gotta say any magic words or burn incense..any of that  stuff?" 
Smiling Flower said "Not at all dear brother. In fact, that sort of thing is for the movies or a comic book. Simply have the  The coin of Balance in the area of Cthulhu and he will not wish to use any of his power to unbalance the event. It does not block inbalance but simply prevents it.
"Hum...That is great" said Grrr "I can think fo a couple of other places that it could be useful  hummmmm"  
"Brother Grrr!  The coin of Balance will only keep a balance if your karma is pure as it would be if you were trying to aid a being.  Should it be used for any lesser goal the rule of 3 would result and the karma of that poor being would be bad indeed.

 "Humm No good deals on root beer than?"  asked Grrr

 "I should think not or worse when it got to your cave it would be diet...!  replied Flower "  
Well.  Grrr borrowed  The coin of Balance and  the 4 had a grand day!  It seemed, to the surprise of all, that Cthulhu was a very good shot indeed but most surprising of all was that :  HP carried the day with a score of 248 out of a possible 250 !!!!!!!
As Grrr returned  The coin of Balance to Flower he said Kid"Do ya...I mean..ah"  "Brother Grrr would I want that Diet RB that showed up at your cave? Of course" 
"Flower I ah hadda try it ...I." said Grrr with a sheepish T Rex gin.
"I know brother. you would not you if you did not." replied Flower with a smile as she put The coin of Balance back in her closet.

The end

Image result for picture of a trex                Image result for picture of a raptor

No comments:

Post a Comment