Thursday, April 5, 2018

I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu! part lll

Dear brother Grrr.   You know that I love you as Gretta's mate and for your own good heart but I cannot aid your hunt. You know that I have given up meat since Dinostock and...'Said Flower the Hippy  raptor 
"No Kid. This has nothing to do with hunting. In fact, it is something that you and 
Doc H would approve of.   I am trying to help a being and to do that I need your help."
"That is different any thing i can do to being joy to a being...I am at your service!"  Sung Flower.

"You know how Bob is about rifle shooting. The old ape is reasonable about most things  but rifles..."lamented Grrr
"Indeed my sister Stef has often talked to sister Gretta about it. I think it just a Guy" thing which is simply too foolish to a girl to understand". said Flower
"Right .uH hold on "Guy thing".."Foolish?" "I will have you know, you reject from a love in that we guys are not foolish and anyway this a marine thing NOT a guy thing and..."  "As you say Grrr if by my words I have darkened your karma, it was I assure you not with dark intent. How may I joyfully aid you?"
"Uh  ok..It is Cthulhu Bob thinks that he cheats when they shoot and uses his powers to alter space/time and get smaller groups."
"Does he?" Asked Flower
"Well yeah but" ....said Grrr 
"Grrr, I cannot aid you or Bob to "out cheat" a being even one who cheats, the blot is on his karma..I "
"I know that kid but you did tell Gretta that ya had this coin or thing form Tibet that prevented any distortion of reality and if I borrowed that, Cthulhu would have to play fair and than Bob would go shooting  with him and HP would have a good  day 
"Hum..The coin of Balance said  Flower.  "of course Grrr. I can do that.!

Egyptian Magic Coin generic


To be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment