Sunday, April 1, 2018

How the heck does a vampire have undead issues? part I X

"Hum...I think I may be able to help.  Indeed this may help another client as well!
" Hum  humm" said Dr H to himself. 
As they got to Grrr's cave..Grrr and Dr H consulted as Flower and Gretta talked to a very worked up  Vlad. " You must balance your center and find oneness!" Said  Flower .
 Stef gave Gretta a questioning look. Gretta  said "She has been like that since Dinostock."  "Oh" replied Stef
Dr H walked over to Vlad and said "I may have just the thing. In fact it may be that ur  that is Boris may be of great service to a gentle being  that.."  
 "Dr. H. that is all very well and helping is a good thing but Boris mine brother  I..."
"Pamela  is a gentle soul that needs help and her..." 
"But Dr. I ....." 
"My uh dear Vlad  it is always by helping that one is helped..and Pamela is a person that needs aid ..you see, From what I have heard your brother and her may be the cure of each other."

Monday:  The Cure 


Image result for Picture of a swimming pool
















No comments:

Post a Comment