Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu !

"I dont care if HP is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu" said Bob.
Grrr said " Come on pal! Who of us is perfect...well beside us Trex? I mean ya gotta have some understanding old ape!" 
"Understanding my foot! HP is ok but Cthullu cheats and you know it!  Distorting time and space so his groups are always better.  No!  There are limits and I will not shoot with a guy who dont play fair!!" replied Bob.
"Hey! You know he is a greater great one, he may just be a better shot and that ole mauser of yours..."
"Hey You want to take that AR you like and me that "old mauser" and bet a couple of cans of coffee against a couple of cases of Root beer?"  Asked Bob.
"Well, no! Not right now but you know that HP is shy and he would  not go if we leave his pal home.  Would You go to a place that did not let T Rex in?"
"No. Of course not. Who would? But it is not the same you dont cheat!


to be continued..

Image result for picture of Cthulhu

No comments:

Post a Comment