Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu ! part 2

 "HP is shy and he would  not go if we leave his pal home.  Would You go to a place that did not let T Rex in?"  Asked Grrr.
"No. Of course not. Who would? But it is not the same you dont cheat!
"Be reasonable pal. You know how HP is and even Cthulhu is not a bad being when you get to know him..Recall the nice pot of coffee he made for ya?"
"That is all very well; but he still cheats and that is more than enough. I dont mind going to his ole house;  but shooting..You know how we marines feel about that. A rifle is a high and holy thing and you ....."
"Ok, ok..I will..look what if I can fix it so that the shoot is fair?" asked Grrr
"How are you going to do that? He is a Greater great one and a being of power?"  asked Bob.
"I was talking to Flower and she may have a thing  we can use..I will find out today." replied Grrr. 
"Look pal..you better not be yanking my chain!" cautioned  Bob
"Old Ape, when have I ever pulled a fast one"? asked Grrr with a look of T Rex innocence.
"In point of fact there was the time..." replied Bob
"Common ole ape you gotta know how to take a joke or two!" said Grrr.

Flower's charm


Image result for picture of an olde good luck charm

No comments:

Post a Comment