Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu! part 3

"I was talking to Flower and she may have a thing  we can use..I will find out today." replied Grrr   to his pal Bob.
Later that day, Grrr went over to see Flower, the hippy raptor, and his sister in law  or pack mate in law  or   never mind dino relations are complex.
Flower was sitting and chanting as she spun her prayer wheel.
"Peace and love Grrr are you looking for my dear one?" 
"Nope. In fact Flower, I have a problem and I was thinking of something you told me and Gretta that  could help." said Grrr.
"
Dear brother Grrr.   You know that I love you as Gretta's mate and for your own good heart but I cannot aid your hunt. You know that I have given up meat since Dinostock and...'
"No Kid. This has nothing to do with hunting. In fact, it is something that you and 
Doc H would approve of.   I am trying to help a being and to do that I need your help."
"That is different any thing i can do to being joy to a being...I am at your service!"  Sung Flower.
Image result for picture of a hippy raptor

No comments:

Post a Comment