Monday, April 2, 2018

How the heck does a vampire have undead issues? part X The Cure

"My uh dear Vlad  it is always by helping that one is helped..and Pamela is a person that needs aid ..you see, From what I have heard your brother and her may be the cure of each other." Said Dr H
"But " said a worried Vlad  " Mine brother.."
"Trust Doc. He mostly knows what he is dong." said Grrr and Bob and the ladies nodded in agreement.
So Vlad called up his brother Boris and asked him to come over to Grrr's cave. Meanwhile Flower, Stef and Gretta went to get Dr H's other client.
As Boris arrived, the ladies human and dino returned with a  striking  lady vampire wearing a red bay watch bathing suit.
Boris, who was of course wearing his read swimming lifeguard trunks,  was  stunned by her.
"I ..am..I am sorry to interrupt but Dr H and Flower  know of my dream and they said that perhaps it was possible.."She said locking eyes with Boris, who, truth to be told, was the very ideal of the handsome vampire.
Clicking his heels and bowing in the best euro tradition; Boris said " I am yours to command lovely child of the night!  What is your dream"?
"I am Pamela ....Pamela Von Falkenfine.  I have longed... since I was ..always wanted to..you must not mock me"??? 
"Never!" replied Boris.
"I have always longed to swim but I have never dared..I.."Pamela said.
"I am also Nosferatu as such I understand and I am also a trained life guard. I would be most honored to train and watch over you."
"You ..you would not leave me????" asked Pamela  
"Never! on my honor as a nobleman!" replied Boris 
As he and Pamela locked eyes  the world disappeared. As they started to leave for the Creature's pool, Vlad asked his brother. "Boris what of the tan?"   "Brother that was but an idle vanity! This is duty!" Assuming bat form the two undead touched wings and flew off to the pool.
"Doctor H..You did it" said a grateful Vlad. "Told ya the old boy knew his stuff!" roared Grrr.
"Thank you but it was simply a issue of two beings able to fill each others dreams..I uh..since I met Flower  have some   experience in ur that  area!

Image result for picture of a handsome baywatch couple

Tomorrow:
I dont care if he is a pal I am not going shooting with Cthulhu !

No comments:

Post a Comment