Monday, September 24, 2012


The Vampire and the Dentist.  Part I V




Gretta called up Stef.
“Stef , dear. Can you do me a favor? I truly need your help.”
“How can I help Gretta?” Asked Stef.
“You remember Vlad, Bruce the Shark’s friend?”
“Yes, of course. We met on the cruise” Replied Stef.
“Well, he broke a tooth and must go to the dentist but the big baby is …well, you know how males are about that sort of thing.”
“I do indeed, said Stef.  Bob won’t go to a doctor or dentist unless he has a pain or toothache, I told and told him but does he listen?”
“Same with Grrr, he will fight a dragon with one claw tied behind his back but go to the doctor? That he thinks is scary.
“Anyway, dear If Vlad had a friend to hold his hand?? I cannot go, as it is a human office, nor can Bruce…so I was hoping?”
“Of course, replied Stef. What time and where?”
“He has a night appointment, I know that is strange, but he is a vampire and the dentist owes Bruce a favor. You could meet and go from my cave at 8 PM, tonight the appointment is for 9PM?
"I will be there, said Stef."
"Thank you dear" said Gretta.

No comments:

Post a Comment