Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Problem   Part lll.

Grrr and son walked to the schoolyard.
"Son, my pal Bob was a teacher for years and he has a saying. "I believe every kid until or unless I catch them lying to me". I have always liked that idea, now so far as I know you have never told me a lie, so what is the story?"
"Dad, said Grrr Jr.I was not cheating but I cannot ...I just can't say any more...the game ...I cannot.."
Grrr pulled out his cell phone and called Bob and told him the story.
Bob replied "Jr is honest, Grrr so the question is who sits around him..and how could that affect the Big Game ? Ask him that."  "Thanks pal" said Grrr
"Son, asked Grrr, who sits around you?".
Jr.'s eyes started to move and his tail twitch.."No-one..I mean..why are you asking?????"

No comments:

Post a Comment