Thursday, September 6, 2012

Constitution Idea of the Day.
About two months from now there will be an election.
Once you go into that voting booth, only you and God know who you voted for. You are NOT required to tell any one.
Now if someone said, the only people who work here vote for X and I had a family to support, I would say "sure I voted for X boss, even if I voted for Z. You may ask how is that honorable?
Easy..a person who would put you in that position is without honor
and therefore outside the rights of honor.
Profs..Newspeople, family, may advise you, but your right to vote as YOU think fit is absolute.
Ask 5 questions:
A. Does the person I am voting share my values?
B. Does the person I am voting have a record of keeping their word.
C. Is the person I am voting for going to be good for me and my family trust with power?
D. It the person I am voting for going to be good for the USA?
E. Has the person been in office before, if so, did she/he do a good
job.
Once the election is over, give the person who won the respect due their office and time..about a year before you judge him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment