Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The problem part ll

"Dad, the big game was this weekend and..."
"The team...the TEAM"...Grrr roared ..You, a a Rex from a long line of Rexes, my son, cheated on a test for the team??!!!!!!"  ROAR....."Dear, Gretta said, why don't you have a walk around ..I am sure.."
"Gretta Rex, said Grrr, you stay out of this. He is NOT a nestling, this is a matter of Rex honor and I am, by the volcano, going to get to the bottom of it". Gretta, who had never seen Grrr this angry, did not know what to say.
"Son, said Grrr, if you have anything to say, now would be the time."
"Dad, I did not cheat ..I .."
"Did those papers fall out of your pocket or not?"
"Yes..no..I"  said Jr.
Grrr,said "It is yes or no, son..which is it?"
The Principal said "Perhaps Grrr, if you..."
"This is now a Rex matter" Mrs Brono..w e  will be back shortly ". replied Grrr.
"Son, come with me..." Grrr said as he walked out of the office..

No comments:

Post a Comment