Thursday, October 1, 2015

Grrr was in a rage! part lll


......"but in this case, I...I mean what could he say? But we rex are fair beings. He is hiding outside..call the ...call him in." said the mighty T Rex.
Bob went outside and called "Jr! Get your tail over here! You father wants to hear your side!" The head of a young T-Rex popped up from behind a tree.
"Uncle Bob..sir, is dad?..I can hear roaring! " replied Jr ."Of course he is mad and shocked and ashamed Jr. Frankly, so am I. You know how we feel about family honor and doing right!" "But Uncle Bob it was not my..they tricked me..I..."
"I believe you Jr. you can be flat headed at your age, but you were never a liar. Come in and tell your dad the truth."
Walking toward the cave nervously, Jr went in to explain to Grrr.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment