Thursday, October 1, 2015

Grrr was in a rage part lll.

Come in and tell your dad the truth." 
Walking toward the cave nervously, Jr went in to explain to Grrr. 
As Grrr Jr walked to the cave Stef and Gretta came out and hugged him. "It will be alright nestling." Gretta said . "Yes" Stef said "We love you!" 
"When you ladies are done?..." said Grrr.
"Yes this is a matter for guys" said Bob 
Grrr jr walked up to where his dad and Bob were sitting looking sternly at him. He noticed that Grrr did not have a can of rootbeer in his claw or Bob a cup of coffee in hand and Jr Knew he was in trouble.
"Rex" said Grrr. "you know that honor is the soul of a gentlerex and that includes doing nothing that may bring disgrace on yourself or any other rex. Did you or did you not let Kong defeat you  in that film?"
""Uh..I..I..." replied Grrr Jr. 
"Speak up kid! Growled Bob "You said you were tricked. Explain yourself!"

"Dad..Uncle Bob...I did do it but not like it seems ..they told me I ..!"
"Spit it out like a Rex!" Roared Grrr.
"The director told me that it was only a setup shot that..there ..there..it  was gonna be cut..just to test the lighting...I ..I told him I would fight Kong fair..win or lose . but that .I  would quit before I would throw the fight..He..he said ..he understood; ..that he was proud of me..that the scene was just casting shot..I did not know it was going to be in the film till the movie came out!!!!!"

"Boy You did think to read the script?" asked Grrr
"Dad. Sir..They..they did not give me one..the director said I did not need one that it would ruin the purity of my proforence."
"So, why not call your uncle Bruce the Shark? You know he is a big fish in film business?' asked Bob.
"Or why not just call me or your mother. You know we have experience? ' asked Grrr
"They said that I should not bother Uncle Bruce that I was a big Rex ..gonna be a star and a star  has to go by feeling so I ..I trusted them."

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment