Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bed bath and a roar .... Vll


"She ..it is not what she brought ..well it is but it is just un-dino...I mean it is ok for you humans if you like that sort of thing but we dino? For millions of years..I mean ? "Well" asked Bob did ya tell her to send it back?" 
"Pal, you remember how Stef took care of you when you were in the hospital? Well Gretta did the same for me when I hurt my tail. She ..She..just looked ss happy when they started installing..I.. go ahead and laugh.!"replied Grrr
"Not me pal, we are both lucky in our mates and if they do strange stuff from time to time..well .." said Bob. "yep" said Grrr "yep" said Grrr as the two guys headed home. I need a shower" "I always said ya stink" replied Grrr with an big t rex grin. "So what did Gretta buy"? Bob asked Stef when he got home. "She brought the nicest bathroom, shower and hot tub and all marble! It is human size but with their size changing ring and necklaces that the F/X people gave them when they were in the movies, that is no problem. I have ordered a nice set for us the plumber is installing it now".

No comments:

Post a Comment