Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hey pal you hit Lotto or what?


Bob went over to Grrr's cave, to find Grrr sitting on a new recliner watching a 120 in HD TV with surround sound and ALL the stations; He had a root beer kegerator  and handcrafted rootbeer mug. "Hey ya bum" Bob asked "You hit the lotto or what?" Handing Bob a mug of excellent coffee and a box of donuts and Pointing to a huge stack of ammo, a smart car, a couple of rifles.. a coffee maker and a crate of coffee and handing Bob a gift card for the history book store Grrr said " Hiya pal, I got you some stuff too. And I set up charge accounts for Stef and Gretta at their favorite malls"
"What gives, did you hit the Lotto or go back to acting?" 
"Nothing like that. I got a new part time gig on the NET..The loot is rolling in. In fact, I could use a colleague 50/50 old ape?" 
" Before I agree, what is it? I remember the time you talked me into the exchange dino program.. that dino from China, only he was a dragon and burned the house down.." said Bob 
"Naw. Nothing like that. In fact this is a human gig, They dont even know I am a rex. it is all done by the Net...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment