Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Grrr was in a rage! part 2


..."Jr got a part in a new King Kong film and there was the fight sequence and..and..and he.. he let Kong ..He let Kong win!" whispered Gretta.
"WHAT? " roared Bob." How could he? he is A t-rex, Grrr oldest son. No wonder Grrr is mad..I..." "Now Bob don't start" said Stef, "He is still Gretta's nestling too and there must be a good reason." Gretta and Stef hugged each other and exchanged looks of sympatry. "I better go see my pal." said Bob.
Going over to Grrr's cave with a case of Mug root beer and a pot of coffee, Bob called; "Coming in" You just don't walk up by surprise on an angry T-Rex.
"Bob? Come in pal. I..I guess you heard?" said Grrr. "Yeah." said Bob tossing a root beer to Grrr. " I can see why you would be angry.' "Thanks pal, Gretta cannot..she still thinks of him as a nestling..but he is a grown Rex and he knows better..i raised him better..My own kid..letting the monkey win!!! Uh.no offence Bob I mean some mamals are ok..but I ..you know.." I do know pal. " Nodded Bob. "What if I had a son and he became a gun and history hating peacenik? "Right pal" said Grrr..my own son...I gave him my old motor bike and remember we showed him how to ride.. " said Grrr "Yep and to build computers.' replied Bob. "Have you talked to him about it?"
"No! What is there to talk about? He did it or he did not." replied Grrr. "Pal "Now remember when you were class dino and we had to hear both sides and some times it turned out to be not what we were first told?. "yeah,like when we figured that a kid glued me to the desk..but it was another kid" said Grrr. ."but in this case, I...I mean what could he say? But we rex are fair beings. He is hiding outside..call the ...call him in." To be continued
Image result for picture of an angry T rex

No comments:

Post a Comment