Thursday, December 11, 2014

The game is afoot part lli

The Game is afoot.



"Ok--Ok-- but I want my derby hat and pipe. If we are gonna do it, we are gonna do it right." said Bob
"Elementary, my dear Bob." said Sherlock Grrr.
The two pals proceeded  to the  site of the mystery.
"Hum" said Sherlock Grrr, taking out his glass and examining the ice box.
"What do you think Grrr ?" asked Bob.
"Not enough data yet my dear chap. It is a capital mistake to theorize without data. Still we can say....that there were 24 cans here ..they were unopened ..and they were removed less then 6 hours ago and not consumed here." 
"You are making that up Grrr. All I see is an empty icebox!" replied Bob.
"That is because you see but you do not observe." replied Sherlock Grrr.
"Clearly...." 

to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment