Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tex Rex part ll

"Can ya'all tell me where I might find my ole pard Grrr Rex?"
Asked the Nano-T-Rex riding the triceratops. 
"yes, sir. I can do that but Grrr is not at home now, he and Gretta and the kids went to Mall to pick up some things. But any friend of Grrr is welcome here. You are more then welcome to come in and have a bite and a drink while you wait. I am Bob. Grrr and I go back a ways."
"Why, thank you that is mighty neighborly of ya. If you are sure it would be no trouble?"
"Not at all sir. Welcome." replied Bob.
I'am Forest Boone Travis Crockett Rex but folks just call me Tex.'
"Nice to meet you Tex. Can I get anything for your Triceratops?"
"Some water and if yo'all have any grass ole Ringo be right happy."
"I just mowed the lawn, would new cutting do?" Asked Bob.
"Ringo will be your friend for life Sur."
Wiping  off his boots and taking off his cowboy hat as they went into the house. "Y'all mind if I hang my irons here?" Asked Tex.
"Please be my guest. I was admiring them. You don't see a lot of single action Colt Army 45s around here."
"You have an interest in such sur?" asked Tex.
"I do indeed sir. Firearms are a life long hobby and your Colts are a work of art.
Would you care for some burgers and  Rootbeer?" asked Bob.
"Now I know that you are a pard of Grrr's.  He does love his root beer. But if you have some sweet tea?"
"Of course sir." Pouring Tex a  large class and passing over a bronto burger."
As they eat  the two guys talked of Grrr. Bob told Tex how he had met Grrr when Grrr became a class dino and Tex spoke of how they had met when Grrr and he had been in movies together.

To be continued  

No comments:

Post a Comment