Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sherlock Rex part ll Watson

Sherlock Rex part ll

Putting on his deerstalker hat, Grrr said "This calls for Sherlock Rex." Said Grrr.
"Hum..I need a watson. " said Grrr to himself.
Going over to the Library he called his friend Bob.
As Bob came out of the library he saw Grrr with the deerstalker hat and a magnifying glass in his claw. 
"What is up pal?" Bob asked
Explaining about the missing root beer Grrr said  "The game is afoot."
"Look pal, the store is right down the street. I will buy ya a couple of cases. This is stupid. I don't wanna be Watson." complained Bob.
"Who was it who had the kids read Holmes aloud in Reading Class for 24 years?..Who showed all those Holmes films while I was minding my own business sitting on the desk? Who always said "Watson was smart?"  asked Grrr..
To be continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment