Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Christmas Dino part lll

The Christmas Dino Part lll.
"I gotta get to the North Pole." Grrr told Bob "and I only got a few days.  I gotta learn the  Christmas dino's route."
"Ok. So how can I help?" asked Bob.
"Well, my computer is down. Can you look on the net for a flight out of Dinoport to the North Pole?" 
"Not a problem pal." After a half an hour of searching the net, Bob went over to Grrr's cave. . Looks like I was wrong.  it  is a problem.  Old reptile, every flight is booked and it seems that even T-Rex need an  Id to get on a plane. You got a picture ID?" asked Bob.
"I am Grrr Rex.  Everybody knows me"...I am the Head of the Dino..I got diplomatic immunity." roared Grrr.
"That may be old pal, but No ID...No ticket. Worse there are no flights".
"Worser, it seems that the North Pole is a protected site and you gotta get an environmental pass to go there." replied Bob
"We gotta think of something pal!" replied G
rrr
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment