Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Christmas Dino...Christmas EVE....

The Christmas Dino. Part IV
The pals were running around trying to figure how to get Grrr to the North Pole by Christmas Eve. The Christmas Dino had hurt his tail and Grrr agreed to fill in.
 " Environmental Pass..Green zone..how can it be a green zone it is covered in snow!! picture ID..I.." I am Grrr Rex." said an annoyed and worried Grrr.
"Look. Perhaps you can use your size changing ring and I can mail you to the North Pole." said Bob.
"Too late pal. Have you seen the lines at the PO office?" replied Grrr.
When Stef and Gretta came home and saw the guys glum, they asked what the problem was and Grrr explained. "So you see babe, I gotta get to the North Pole."

 Two lovely faces dino and human looked at each other as Gretta and Stef gave each other the "wife look." Stef said "Boys your friend Bruce the Shark, owns ships and planes."
.Gretta finished. "Have you boys called him?" 
Bob and Grrr looked at each other.
"Uh..no Babe." said Bob. "But we were just going to.  
Right Grrr? " yes..this very minute!" replied Grrr. 
Grrr called Bruce the Shark ; who was a big fish in the Movie and shipping business. They had met and became lifelong friends when Grrr was in pictures.
Bruce the Shark answered his pvt line.
"Grrr : )  boychick, Hows by you and the family? Merry Christmas a good one you should have."
"We are well Bruce, how are things with you?" replied Grrr
"At my age...you should ask? Thanks to you and your human friend Bob, he is well? I have cable in my tank, life is good."
Bruce, I know it is a rush, but if you can, I need a favor?"
"For you Grrr, a pleasure...ask..ask."
Grrr explained to Bruce about the Christmas Dino and that he Grrr had to get to the North Pole.
"The Kiddern must have Christmas". Exclaimed Bruce.
"A few calls..within the hour... by the phone you should wait." replied Bruce
Half a hour latter Bruce called back....

"Grrr..my boy..a helicopter will be landing in front of your cave in 5 minuets..He will take you to the Dinocity airport where my plane will be waiting ..to the North Pole he will take you..on the snow he can land...I had a GPS with the Christmas route, incase you should need. " said Bruce.
"What about the Green pass and ID I..." said Grrr.
"Foolishness,,a call here...a call there..everyone loves Christmas..a done deal : )
Merry Christmas my boy!" said Bruce.
Grrr made it to the Airport and the North Pole...as you read this he is packing the slead and putting the route in Bruce's GPS..  A Merry Christmas to ALL     : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment