Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tex Rex part 6



"Worse, I called Bruce the Shark!" said Grrr with an evil T-Rex grin.
"That must have been interesting " replied Bob.
"Pard. Ya'll know Bruce?" Tex asked Bob.
"Sure, I met him a few years ago on a cruise Stef and I took with Grrr and Gretta. I know that he is a big shot in the movie business among other things and a very fair and decent being. I do not think he would like a friend of Grrr's  or anyone for that matter to be cheated." said Bob.
"Bruce has been in the Business a while and knows everyone, when he calls folks in the Business listen. Well, Next morning the producer called me in and had this new contract; I got star billing, 10% of the gross, a big raise, mah own trailer. Fellas said that they were fixin to talk to me bout this but this was the first chance. Found out later that Bruce had had a powwow with them". said Tex with a grin. 
"Well, I finished the flick, paid mah bills and as Bruce suggested put half in a computer stock and such. Now? Well still doing a bit of actin, but old Ringo and me a'int worried about things any more.
I was fixen to visit some kin in the swamp and figured that might be nice to see mah pard Grrr.
Turned out even better as I made a new pard." Said a happy Tex

No comments:

Post a Comment