Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tex Rex part v

Tex Rex part V

"Well, now the big fella",Tex resumed,  pointing   at Grrr," called me and asked me if I would do him a favor and consider the part, which if ya'all consider that  he was a "name" after JP, was a  mighty kind way of him puttin it. Any way, I went down and was just expectin some extra work, a walk on a bit of roarin, that sort of thing. But the Big fella who was to play the Aztec Rex had a contract dispute, the producer and director were on a very tight shoot schedule and asked if I would fill in. They used some trick camada work to make me look like a big rex. Well Now after a few days Grrr calls to say howdy and as we were talking about the  new part  Grrr asked if they adjusted my contract as I was now playin the starin role. Well I said I just trust that they do right by me."  Tex stopped to take a drink of his sweet tea.
"You are too trusting Shorty. Ole Ape, they were still paying him as an "extra'" walk on. no roaring parts,  basic scale. Well we Rex gotta stick together."
"So did you go Jurassic on them pal ?" asked Bob.
"Worse, I called Bruce the Shark!" said Grrr with an evil T-Rex grin.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment