Monday, November 10, 2014

That sinking feeling?????? or Rex on the laptop

For the third time during the cruise, someone hacked into the Ships entertainment system and programmed  movies on ships sinking.  The social director was in a rage and throwing a fit.
 Stef and Gretta exchanged the "Wife Look".
"Bob?" Asked Stef. "Were you on your computer today?"
"Was I on MY computer?  Babe,Why would you ask that?"
"Because you would think this sort of thing was funny." Stef replied

"Well, just so you know I was not on my computer." said Bob
Gretta, looked at Grrr. "What about you?"
"What about me what Babe? "
"Grrr Rex." Gretta said."You know what I mean;


Were you on your computer today?"
"I was not on my computer today. How you girls could think that Bob or I..."
Later as Grrr and Bob were having a late coffee and Rootbeer.
"We got over buddy and we told the truth. 
We were not on our computers ."
"Nope. Said Grrr. We were on jr.'s."
"All those years listening to 7th graders make excuses were not wasted". Bob said.
"Nope. We learned a skill." Grrr said.  Human and Dino clanking cup and can together.  : )
Stef said to Gretta as they were having a late tea .
"You know they did it don't you? said Stef
Of course." said Gretta with a smile.
"Guys cannot keep secrets." Stef said.
"I know. Agreed Gretta.
Sooner or later and, knowing our boys, it will be sooner.
They will have to brag about it."
"True. "Stef nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment