Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Not Vamp enough?   part II

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWW”!!!

Bob heard a loud cry coming from Grrr’s cave followed by a clash, garbing his Mauser, he ran over to Grrr’s cave looking for burglars.
“Grrr...Gretta! “Bob called, “are you guys OK?”
Grrr was shaking his head and getting to his feet. “We are fine Bob..it is  Vlad....he just went nuts.”
“Vlad? Stef said that he was over the house..that he borrowed my vampire cape, you know the one I wear on Halloween? and a lipstick from Stef.”
“Why would a real Vampire want to borrow your Walmart cape...or for that matter go ape, knock me on my tail, and bust my TV in the middle of a movie?”
A  few hours latter as Bob and Grrr  were sitting  in  "The Lair" ; Al Gator came slowly and painfully swimming up to the “LAIR” that his construction company had built for Grrr and Bob in the swamp. 
     “I say chaps any of y’all home?”  Al Gator‘s family were from what was once called British Honduras but had swam up to South Florida  looking for a better life when Al was a young gator.
“Hello Al” said Bob  “Say old fella what happened to you? You look like you went a couple of rounds with Godzilla and lost.”
“Yeah, Al, what happened?” asked Grrr
“Sorry to be a bother chaps, but could y’all give a fella a hand into the den, I must admit I am a tad poorly.” Bob and Grrr helped a battered Al into the “Lair”.                      “If I could impose on y’all for a cup of Earl Grey and a moon  pie?  That would be very decent of you.”
After helping Al to his favorite seat and and handing him his snack, Grrr asked “Give Al, what the heck happened? You been fighting with humans over a tee time again?      I told ya that golf was not safe. Those old humans( no offence Bob...None taken Grrr) go Jurassic over it.”
“Nothing, so jolly old boy. No.   I was just doing my bit for a pal don’t ya know?     Trying to help out Vlad when he went crackers ...just ape ...Went  off like Lee licking them Yankees ( no offence Bob...None taken Al) Never seen any thing like it...did not know the chap had it in him, him being such a gentleman and polite.”
“You too?” asked Grrr.

“You mean?” asked  Al
“Sure do, Vlad went ape over at my cave knocked me on my tail and busted my new TV.
Gretta is Not happy.”
“Something strange is going  on. Vlad came over to my place and borrowed my vampire cape and one of Stef’s lipsticks.” said Bob.
“Why would Vlad, a real Vampire, want to borrow a vamp Halloween cape from Walmart and ladies’ lipstick?” or attack me and Grrr?” wondered Al.
“Don’t know.” said Grrr “But we best find him before a mob with stakes and garlic does.”

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment