Friday, January 10, 2014

The First Date part ll.


Young roger Rex was sitting very straight Grrr was giving him his "I wonder how you will taste with Root beer look ." "So Roger, you are going to school with Lg. What are you studying?" I am majoring in the study of the interaction of dinos and their environment. Our goal is to make the world greener." replied roger in a rather condescending tone.
"Hmmm, Have a root beer kid." said Grrr tossing over a can.
"Thank you but I only drink organic."
"Ok. I will see what we have.' Grrr said and went into the kitchen.
Roger turned to Bob and said " Grrr likes to play the heavy father, don't you think?"
Picking up his Mauser and working the bolt, Bob looked at Roger and replied. "You know sir, I have known LG since she was a hatchling. I would not like it, if she were un happy. A word to the wise sir".
Coming back into the room, Grrr saw a odd look on Rogar's face and Bob playing with his Mauser. "Humm" said Grrr with a toothy T-Rex grin. "I see you and LG's uncle Bob are getting acquainted." to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment