Monday, January 6, 2014

CAN WE BORROW SOME COATS?

Can we borrow some coats?
Gretta went over to Stef's house and she was shivering. Pouring her a cup of hot organic tea, Stef asked her dino friend what was wrong. "It is this horrid weather." replied Gretta," Do you think that we could borrow some of those "coats" you humans wear?" "Of course, dear." Taking Gretta into her coat closet she let Gretta pick a "Ski" coat that matched her scales. "Oh..that is lovely and warm!" Sang a happy Gretta. She picked out a coat for Little Grettta and Grrr Jr. "But what about Grrr? You know how he is about anything new." "Bob is the same, that I suspect is why they get along, let me go and talk to him a minute." Gretta could hear the rumble of Bob's reply. Raptors have very good hearing. "Sure babe. Anything the old reptile needs." Going to Bob's closet. Stef took out his old marine field jacket. "I think Grrr will like this. It will match his hat. I had to ask Bob as it is his favorite and he would not lend it to just anyone. But you know how the boys are." Gretta took the coats back to her cave and show Grrr.
"I am NOT going to wear a coat...I am a T-Rex...You know that is a cool coat and with my hat....I would not want to hurt Bob's feeling
...hum..it is warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment