Friday, January 10, 2014

The First date ...part III


"I.." said Roger Rex. Just then the door opened and LG called happily.
"Roger! Mom, Aunt Stef, Aunt Flower, this is Roger, the boy I was telling you about. Roger, meet my Mom and Aunts, I see that you have already met daddy and uncle Bob." A relived Roger jumped to his feet and putting his tea cup aside said "Very pleased to meet you ladies. LG has spoken highly of you." Smiling, Gretta said "Is that Organic tea Roger?"
"Oh, yes Mrs. Rex. Grrr was kind enough to get me a cup when I explained that I ONLY eat organic." The ladies smiled and LG beamed with pride. Grrr and Bob gave each other the " revolted guy" look. LG looked at her watch and said" Roger, we have to run if we are to get to the Museum in time. Don't worry mama..daddy we wont be home late."
"Oh, I am sure of that." said Grrr with an evil T -Rex grin.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment