Saturday, January 11, 2014

The First Date part IV


"You know it does seem a bit, well Odd LG." said Roger.
"Turning from the picture that she was looking at, she replied.
"Well, a lot of the "New Art' is conceptional and the artist.."

"No, I mean Rex and Raptor being married and then having human friends." replied Roger.
"Oh." said LG with a smile. "Well, mom and daddy were actors before they became Class dinos and they are, as Aunt Flower likes to say, "free souls."
As to the Humans, Uncle Bob gave Grrr the chance to be a Class -Dino and the two just hit it off. They and mom and Aunt Stef have been together for just  ages."
"Still, this inter-species mingling a bit odd don't you think? I.."
"Roger, let me make this clear, I was raised to judge beings by their actions, not their species. Dad says that there are only two types of beings Good and Bad". said LG, her eyes beginning to turn red rather like her father's eyes just  before he goes Jurassic.
"That is rather Utopian my dear girl, but in the real world..." said Roger
"I am NOT your "dear girl" and won't be. Good Night and Good by Roger".
Walking off, leaving Roger with his mouth open in surprise, LG took out her Cell phone and called her brother. Grrr Jr. "Brother, I am at the Art Museum, can you give me a ride home?" "I am right down the block be there in two minutes sis." replied Grrr Jr. 
As the dino kids were riding home on Jr.'s bike, he asked "How did it go with Roger?" After LG told him, Jr replied. "Could have told ya sis, that guy has his nose so high in the air, he needs a space helmet. You gonna tell Dad?"
"No. Momma and Aunt Stef or Aunt Flower perhaps, but not daddy or uncle Bob." You know them." The two said together in a parent voice "Why I am going Jurassic on that maggot." The Dino kids were laughing together as they got home. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment