Sunday, March 24, 2013

"These studio guys are plain nuts."  Said the Creature.
"Heck, that is nothing new." said Grrr taking a slug of root beer.
"No, buddy," answered the Creature. "They are inhuman..nuts...I mean we creatures have never been too fond of humans, but there are things even we won't do to em."
As the Creature started to explain, Grrr was so shocked that he spilled his root-beer!!
"Pete, you gotta be kidding" said Grrr to the Creature.
"Wish I was, nope, they wanted these humans to jump in my lagoon and they would release a tank of Piranha...any human that make it across the lagoon made it into the next challenge..then they wanted me to set up a deal with the army ants...the humans had to crawl their nests looking for clues...Grrr, you know what THOSE  ant guys are like."
"Pete", said Grrr, who... I mean where would they find humans nuts enough...even actors.."
"Grrr, they had humans lined up around the block just asking to get on the show."
"No", the Creature, knocking back his glass of swamp water and coke, I am outta here.
 Hollywood is just gotten  too strange for an innocent monster, I am taking that gig at Seaworld."

No comments:

Post a Comment