Friday, March 29, 2013

"Grrr and the Snow Storm." Part 2


"Grrr and the Snow Storm."     Part 2
As Grrr drank his warm root-beer and Gretta her organic hot tea, Grrr explained.
"So, old ape, when we moved here I saw a human on TV talking about greenhouse gas and earth warming. Well, it was hot here and if it was only going to get hotter, I figured to save a few bucks and..." "I told you to get the whole system" said Gretta but would he listen?" Gretta and Stef gave each other the "wife-look".
"Anyway."said Grrr getting a look of comradeship from Bob. "I am calling Al Gator tomorrow and getting the whole system." Said a cold dino.
" I outta eat that guy."
" Al ?" asked Bob.
 "No" said Grrr. "That earth warming human".
"You don't want to do that Grrr." said Bob.
"Why not?" asked Grrr
"Food poisoning." replied Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment