Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Part ll Grrr takes the stage.

Bob put down the Mauser he was cleaning and listened."It cannot be ..Grrr is a T Rex and T rex simply dont cry, I  must be hearing things. Perhaps Stef and Gretta are watching chick flicks again."
Still, he had to go over to Grrr's cave and look. Walking into Grrr's garage, Bob was shocked to see the mighty T Rex standing in front of Gretta's full length mirror sobbing.
"As a kid, I was left alone..sob  and I was picked on for being green...and.." cried Grrr.
"Pal are you ok?" asked Bob
"Quite alright Old ape. I am getting ready for my TV show tonight". replied Grrr in a normal voice.
"But the tears and the crying??" asked Bob.
"Ole Ape, for a human, you are not too dumb. But ya gotta keep current. If there is one thing I learned in the "Business" back in Hollywood. it is  ya gotta be relevant."
"But what has that got to do with the crying?" asked a confused Bob.
"All dinos hatch and most are green and ..." said Bob
"Pal" Said an annoyed Grrr  "Ah well,  I sometimes forget that you were a teacher not a actor. Everyone has to have a sob story  to be on TV now..it is required.,,if  ya want  to  be "relevant".
An actor gotta do what a actor gotta do!
Image result for picture of a t rex on tv

No comments:

Post a Comment