Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Not going to Japan this year?

"Hey  pal, I see that they are making another Godzilla movie. Ya filling in for him again?" Bob asked Grrr.
"Nope.  I would. G is a pal and all that but Gretta wont go to Japan and we always go on vacation together."
"I heard..I mean ' From what she told Stef Gretta liked Japan." said Bob
"Oh yeah, Japan is nice and the people really like us rex but ..."replied Grrr
"But  Well, I dont get it than, Why dont ya want to go back?  No part?
"Naw, They asked.  But like I said Gretta wont go. She picked up the health food non GMO thing from Stef. Seem both our ladies are into health."  Boob replies.  "I know Stef is. She makes me drink grass feed milk for my  coffee, Oh the radiation thing?  I get it now. Still say it was unjapanese.  I mean we could screw it up but not the Japs.. They, like the krauts, simply DONT make that kind of mistake ."
"Well, it sure looks like they did this time. I mean Gody is happy as heck.  He plain loves the radiation. but most other beings dont..Gretta sure does not."
Image result for picture of japanese atomic accident



No comments:

Post a Comment