Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Can I hang out here pal?

Bob was sitting in the garage working on a mother board when Grrr stuck his head in.
"Hey pal, ya mind if I hang out here for a while   like three or four months?" asked Grrr
"Nah. You are always welcome pal." said Bob tossing Grrr a rootbeer from Stef's old icebox which he kept filled with milk for coffee or rootbeer for his Rex pal.
"What did ya do to poor Gretta now? It must be good as she was talking to Stef and they both gave me the "wifelook" when they went out to lunch at that Organic shoppe they like.
"I did not do nothing pal. I was just looking at the TV and without think..."
"Pal, you told Gretta something with out thinking...gad!  How long you been married pal?"
"Hey.  I just said that it was kind of funny when her mom fell into the tarpit..I mean I fished her out and all." replied Grrr. "It was funny."
"I am sure that it was old reptile. It even sounds funny. I bet she did not see the humor"
"Nope' replied Grrr "Worse I almost had to go on a visit.  Lucky it was her day to go shopping with Stef and they had that 12 o'clock reservation.
"Only..Only ..I had to say how much I liked her mom and her pack and they are all coming over for a visit."  moaned Grrr.
"Well. It could be worse I mean Flower and Dr H are ok.." said Bob
"Yeah? Ok but you have not seen the rest of the pack and so she is happy but she invited them and her and Stef are going to get organic food..' said Grrr.
"Pal, you are in luck." said Bob
"I dont see how" replied Grrr.
"I heard about this whole thing this morning. Yep the girls were on the phone..and as soon as they went out. I called Bruce the Shark, you know he thinks of you like a son.  Well I told him and asked for help and he called  Gretta's mom and told her that she and the pack had won a "Senior" trip..They are at sea as we speak. It is true that Flower is too young as are Stef and Gretta..Dr. H ? He could go but ya know he wont go without Flower and Bruce  loves having beings his own age around, he will show old movies and do his act."
"Old ape. I take it back.  No matter what I may have said. You are NOT as dumb as you look." roared Grrr.   
"At least not dumb enough to make mother in law jokes to my wife! replied a smiling Bob as he picked up a coffee and donut.                           
Image result for picture of coffee and donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment