Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Human elections

Grrr, the mighty T Rex was sitting in front of his BIG screen TV watching the news with a big bowl of popcorn, a plate of bronto burgers and a Rex size can of Root Beer, ( He uses a keg and makes a hole for the strew with his claw.
Gretta asked: "Grrry, I dont understand. I can see why Bob follows human politics, he is human and Stef sort of likes it too. But dear, we are dinos and except for knowing enough to have a polite interest for the sake of our human friends.. Well, I dont see why you watch and follow human politics on the Net so much?"
"Babe, this is the best show in town..why the monkey people have me in stitches! I have never seen anything so funny since my mother in law fell in the tar pit."
"Hummm I did not think my poor mom falling in the tarpits was very funny and you did take your time getting her out..come to think of it..." 

Image result for Picture of a dino in a tarpit

No comments:

Post a Comment