Friday, June 21, 2019

jogging

Grrr and Bob were jogging.
"Hey pal" said Grrr.  "This jogging thing is getting  old. I mean it was ok when we did it 20 years ago now?"
"Know what ya mean old reptile. I would be happier reading a book or fixing something."
"Me too, but you know that the girls are in that dance class."
"Yeah. If we were not out running, we would be nagged into going. I dont think the world is ready for a T Rex in a leotard!"
"Hey, ya rotten ape! The idea of an old coffee drinking donuts eating  human  n a gym suit is not appealing either!"
"yep" said Bob. "yep" said Grrr
"Guess we just gotta run...but ya know Burger king is right around the block and I just happen, just by chance, ya understand, to have my wallet." said Grrr.
"Why.. how very odd..I just so happen to have mine as well." replied Bob
The two pals gave each other evil grins  and ran to Burger king. 

Burger King ha realizzato una versione ‘sottosopra’ del ...


No comments:

Post a Comment